Helpful informational video on the procedures of small claims court
Anyone interested in becoming a certified process server in the Third Judicial Circuit should carefully review this information page, 管理订单. 2013-008，以及应用程序包. Please review applicable Florida laws, including Chapters 48, 83, 607 和 713.
- The current contact information for Court Administration in the Third Judicial Circuit:
4424 NW American Lane, Suite 101
Phone: (386) 754-7107 Fax: (386) 466-3356
Designated Employee: Lisa Butler, Human 资源 Analyst II
- The initial certification fee is $100.00. The renewal certification fee is $75.00. The background investigation fee, for both initial background investigations 和 yearly background investigations, is $24.00(通过FDLE完成). These fees are nonrefundable 和 are due each year upon renewal.
- The certification fee must be paid by cashier’s check or money order 和 made out to “State of Florida”.
- The criminal history background investigation is done through FDLE at the following website: http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/. The certified results must be sent to Lisa Butler at the mailing address above.
- A completed application packet should include (1) the four-page application, (2) the Statement of Policy Regarding Conduct of Certified 流程服务器, (3) the Certified Process Server Agreement, (4) the Certificate of Good Conduct, (5)认证费用. The criminal history background results must be received before the application process can be completed.
- After submitting all of the necessary application materials, the designated employee of Court Administration will contact you to arrange a date 和 time to take the written examination.
- If you have any questions about the Certified Process Server Program, please direct those questions to Court Administration, at the address or phone number listed above.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (艾达), if any person requires special accommodations to take the written examination, please contact Lisa Butler at the phone number listed above.