Court reporting provides accurate, complete stenographic or digital records of court events. Digital court reporters record and transcribe court proceedings and hearings remotely through the 使用 of special electronic recording equipment. Stenographers are present in the court room during felony jury trials and death penalty hearings.
The following types of proceedings are digitally recorded:
- Marchman Act and Jimmy Ryce Hearings
- Child Support Enforcement
- Domestic Violence/ Injunctions
- 一般的地方 and Hearing Officer Proceedings
The following types of proceedings are reported by a stenographer:
All felony trials, death penalty hearings and post-conviction proceedings.
Transcripts and Data Discs (on DVD media) are available for purchase. The following fees apply:
- $50.00 non-refundable research/deposit fee (to be applied to the cost of the transcript)
- $4.00 per page for an original and one copy
- $4.50 per page for an original and two copies
*Anyone requesting a transcript must remit 50% of the cost before work is started.
- $25.00 per Data Disc (on DVD media)
*Postage costs are additional
*Please allow 30 days for your Data Disc (DVD媒体), or transcript to be delivered.
*We now accept credit/debit cards in person, phone, and internet with a $2.50手续费. Call the office number for more details.
Click here for a Data Disc (DVD媒体)/Transcript order form.
For more information about court reporting, your transcripts or Data Discs, (DVD媒体), 请打电话给Joelle H. Dixon, CER/CET, (386) 754-8950.
点击这里 for the Administrative Order, (AO 2019-010), for the Court Reporter, 法院报告 Plan